I went to see FIREPROOF on Sunday. Our church rented out the 2:30 showing and 5:00 showing at one theatre and 5:30 at another we sold over 850 tickets. It was a great movie. It will challenge men to love their wives and wives to respect their husbands. Randy will be teaching the curriculum that goes with it in Sunday school for the next 6 weeks. Here is a sample of the lessons….
1. He said/ she said – appreciating the God-designed differences between men and women.
2. He First Loved Us – God’s love for you and how it enables you to love others.
3. Love for a Lifetime – marriage as a lifelong covenant
4. Breaking Free – freeing yourself from temptations that can destroy a marriage
5. Forgiveness – offering and receiving forgiveness.
6. A better Way of Loving – unconditional love.
FIREPROOF YOUR MARRIAGE WILL CHALLENGE YOU TO LOVE BETTER TO LOVE FIRST AND TO LOVE FOR A LIFETIME.
I am so excited about the movie and the curriculum. I know this is a tool God is using to strengthen marriage. If you haven’t seen the movie. You have to go. You won’t be disappointed.
Check out these links and see a video clip.